Coming to Canada

You will need a passport to fly into Canada.

You are responsible for getting your own immigration documents.

Study Permit: If you wish to stay more than 6 months, you will need to have a student permit (and/or a VISA, see section beyond). For more information, please visit the Canadian Immigration website.

Temporary Resident VISA: You will need to have a VISA to come to Canada according to the country you come from. The list of the countries concerned by a TRV requirement are listed on the Canadian Immigration website.

Airport: If you are flying by plane to Canada, you will likely land in Pearson International Airport (YYZ). Avoid arriving on weekends and holidays when businesses may be closed.

DeGroote on Google Plus DeGroote on Twitter DeGroote on Facebook